Monday, February 16, 2009

My birthday


So I woke up early (thank you maggie) and got my shower and when I came out of the room I had a surprise waiting on me. Rodney, Claire and Maggie sitting all together wishing me a "Happy Birthday). I of course got the surprise card that Claire had made me (but talked about everyday leading up to my birthday). We met Rodney around lunch and headed to the zoo. We had such a great time and what a beautiful day it was. I was of course reminded by mama that for lunch she had liver and onions on the day I was born (no wonder I came on this day!!). The day was wonderful. I received so many happy birthday's and the coolest part of all is that my sweet Claire bear could tell me Happy birthday and she really knew what she was talking about! Thank you everyone for making it such a special day and thank you mom, dad, and Leanne for saying a little prayer so that God placed me into this world to be with all of you and grow up to pray for God to give me my own little blessings! I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment