Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Claire reads to Maggie

This afternoon I was cleaning out the closet in our room (trying to find more space in these tight quarters). I had Maggie sitting on the bed and Claire came in and said "I am going to play with Maggie". I told her that was a wonderful idea. She went back and forth from her room back to our room carrying all the night nights that she has and that Maggie has. She brought her blanket to her and she also brought her favorite book- Brown Bear Brown Bear. I was focused on the closet but I stopped for a moment to see Claire reading her book to Maggie. It was the sweetest thing. Claire, you love your baby sister!

1 comment:

  1. So sweet! Wow, Maggie is the most chill baby ever. "She's like, yeah, Claire's reading to me...cool." What a great moment!

    ReplyDelete