Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Another random thought

Before I had kids I use to wonder why every baby doll i saw whether it be at the thrift store or at a person's house never had any clothes on. Since Claire-bear has come along I have laughed at how so many of her dolls dont have any clothes on anymore. Yesterday afternoon she played in her room for several hours for room time. That night I went in to change Maggie's diaper and I found her dora doll on the bed with her clothes taken off and put in the closet. The really funny part about this is that Brook posted a blog about Chesney and her dolls she put to bed and the exact same dora doll was laying there with no clothes on. So now we are the people that have all the dolls with no clothes on.

1 comment:

  1. Melinda, that is so funny!! naked dolls everywhere! That is the story of our home!
    I love the new blog makeover! too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete