Saturday, January 24, 2009

A Paci and Bottle Prayer

There are many things to pray about in life. I guess two things that dont make the list very often is the paci and the bottle. These two things have made my list. My claire-bear took to a paci and a bottle like a pro. My sweet little Maggie is revolting. I have tried and tried and tried to give that little pudgeball both of these very amazing inventions and she will not have it. I will say that mimi gave her a paci a couple of weeks ago and she just played with it in her hands and put it in her mouth only to chew on it. Its the same thing with the bottle. I spent 15 dollars on this special bottle that was suppose to be "THE BOTTLE". She just chews on it. I do squeeze the juice in her mouth and she likes that but she is not doing any of the work. Tonight she screamed for 2 hours going to sleep. I will never understnad why babies fight sleep. I would gladly change places with her. So i guess at this time I will be like Dori on Finding Nemo... just keep swimming, just keep swimming.... just keep trying, just keep trying, just keep praying, just keep praying.
I do think God can find humor in all of this. He knows how much I love the paci and the bottle both... Not only will Maggie not take either of these at the present time she also LOVES to eat. Oh my sweet pudgeball. Looks like its me and you kid. One of these days I am going to sleep for 5 days straight!! yippe. i am looking forward to it.

1 comment:

  1. Hee, hee. You're doing a great job, Melinda! Just hang in there, it's not forever, and all those other wonderful bits of advice that are true but hard to hear. :) You crack me up, lady!

    ReplyDelete