Wednesday, January 28, 2009






The girls and I loaded up yesterday (1/27) and headed to the zoo. Just the three of us. We had such a great time. Claire's favorite part were the monkeys. We got to watch the gorilla eat, take a break for a minute, throw up, and then eat the throw up. Talking about recycling. Maggie had a good time too. I sat her in the stroller without her car seat and she loved sitting up and watching all the action. There is not much going on at the zoo. So in the summer the animals are too hot to be out because they will have a heat stroke and in the winter they freeze so they stay inside. The sea lions were out and bathing in the sun... oh it made me want to go and sit at the beach and just sun bathe. Guess I better be getting this body in some sort of shape to even think about putting on a bathing suit. So back to the zoo... Its funny, when you go to the zoo without other people you can go through it pretty quick. I did a lot of look claire see the ____ . ok mommy where do we go next.
We had a great time. I have always loved going to the zoo with my claire-bear but this trip was the best because I was with both of them. I love you girls!!

1 comment:

  1. How fun! I hope Anna Charlotte has a sissy to do fun things with some day!

    ReplyDelete