Tuesday, January 6, 2009

The Chunky Monkey

Well, our little Maggie is officially a pudgeball. She cannot fit into her 3-6 months clothes and I am making her Easter dress a size 12 months in hopes that even this size will fit her. She has enough fat rolls on her to last several weeks of no feedings but that does not stop her none the less. She loves eating fruits and is not loving the veggies all to much (dont we all) She is not afraid to tell you that she doesn't like it either. She will just spit it right back in your face. The first time was pretty cute. Now, not so much. Her ankles have kankles and her kankles now have ankles. My little pudge ball has not rolled over yet but I am 100% ok with this. My sweet active claire bear started crawling about this time and has not stopped yet. I have learned that "they" will learn it all on their own time. Plus I feel like I am making up for Claire not just sitting in the floor playing. Maggie will not take a paci nor will she take a bottle (of my milk even). She has found her thumb (we are not so excited about this) and when she is going to sleep she likes to suck on her lovie that Claire picked out for her. You are precious Maggie Rie

No comments:

Post a Comment