Tuesday, June 30, 2009

www.oohsandahhs.etsy.com


As you can see I have not nurtured my blogging lately. If you will look to the left of my blog you will see some pictures of my new etsy store. Rodney emailed me yesterday and informed me that he added the store to my blog. Over the past two months I have been sewing and researching and sewing and researching my heart away to get the etsy store up and running. It is now official!! My website is www.oohsandahhs.etsy.com. My mom loves to crochet and so we joined together and have this cute little shop! Last week I received an email about a question on one of my dresses. This little question turned out to be my very first sale!! It was for a size 2t peasant dress. I was able to finish the dress and ship it out yesterday. This was an exciting moment for me! Thank you for all the encouragment and support!!

No comments:

Post a Comment