Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Maggie Rie



My little Maggie is not so little anymore. Since I last posted about her she now has her second tooth on the bottom and is currently cutting two on the top. She has been a bit fussy but overall not to bad. She had her first ear infection about 3 weeks ago. She did not struggle has much as Claire did but I think we were able to catch it pretty early. She is crawling all over the place and loves to get into josh's food and water bowl. Stubborn little monkey she is! She waves and says bye-bye and when she lays down for a nap or for bed she is gone and you never hear a peep out of her. I think back to the paci and bottle prayers and smile. She is now onto the steak and chicken :).
She smiles from ear to ear and she absolutely loves Claire. She will be a year old this month. What a year its been but it would never have been the same without the Maggs! I love you baby girl!!

No comments:

Post a Comment