Monday, December 22, 2008

Claire Makenzie Calfee




This is my Claire-bear
Claire, mommy and daddy had a really hard time getting pregnant. We prayed and prayed and God (in His timing) blessed us with you. You are a miracle straight from Him. You have brought joy to us and so many people. You were a very active baby. You started crawling at 6 months, walking at 9 months and by a year you were crawling out of your crib. You started finally talking at 2 years. I thought I was going to have to send you to a speech therapist because I was so worried about it. Now, I cannot get you to stop talking. You are learning so many things each day but what melts our hearts is when you say you love us and now know what that means. You are a beautiful miracle that we get to be a part of. We love you so much
mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment