Monday, December 22, 2008

Maggie Marie Calfee



My little Maggie Rie
Maggie, I always struggled with thinking how I could love and share my time with another baby. I prayed for a long time that God would change my heart about having another baby. He did.We tried for about a year and did get pregnant but we soon miscarried. It was a rough time because it took us so long but we made it through. 6 months later God placed you in my belly. It was a tough pregnancy. I had bleeding and some cramping the entire time I carried you. There were many tears and prayers for you. Finally, on July 28, 2008 you made your graceful appearance and I fell in love with you. You have been a layed back and happy baby. You dont sleep as sound and well as claire but you always seem to find everything funny.. Your smile brightens the whole room. We are now coming up on 5 months and you have not even rolled over yet. Thats ok, there is no rush! Your big sister loves you to pieces and she already takes up for you. You are precious!
We love you
mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment