Monday, June 13, 2011

Maggie's 1st Dance Class

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Personalize a free slideshow

I was not sure how my Maggie was going to do going in her dance class. I have been talking it up for about six months now.  The moment of truth came and Ms. Danielle called for all of her  3 and 4 year olds to come to class. Maggie looked at me with big eyes and jumped down and turn around and waved at me as she followed the other girls to class. I have to say that this was one of the happiest moments in my life.... until I saw this beautiful little girl dance. She may not be paying any attention to the teachers and dancing her own way but besides my Claire-bear, she is the cutest little thing I have ever seen.  After class Ms. Danielle asked me when Maggie would turn three. I told her it would be the end of next month. She said, " She is so outgoing and she has such a bubbly personality." I looked at her with my eyes popping out of my head and said, "Are you sure you are talking about my Maggie."  I just love that kid!
    

No comments:

Post a Comment