Saturday, October 23, 2010

The Princess Doll

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
This slideshow personalized with Smilebox



Each week the kids at school do presentations. A couple of weeks ago Claire chose her princess doll to do hers on. The sound is not great in this video so I will write some of what is being said. Here is what you should notice in the order as they happen:
1. Notice that the doll is wearing a pink dress and Claire is wearing a pink dress. Shocker I know, but it was a very serious conversation that morning (as if any morning is easy discussing what to wear) as to what she was going to wear.
2. Claire: My aunt Lee gave me this doll. teacher: Oh, your aunt gave you that doll. Claire (quickly interrupting): No, my aunt LEE
3. The teacher asks if anyone has any questions. Claire starts calling on people. Notice that Chesney is minding her own business and really does not have a question for Claire but Claire asks her anyway :)
4. The final thing I would like to point out in this video is the last boy asking his question. Boy: When you play with your dolls do you play like this... I hate you, I hate you. Claire: well, the look says it all. This was probably the cutest part of the whole thing. Proves that little boys are a bit different than little girls.... especially the ones that are as girly as mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment