Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Claire-my little ballerina

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Claire the ballerina
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
This photo slideshow personalized with Smilebox


Claire has played soccer for two seasons. She enjoyed moments of it but I sensed she was ready for something different. I decided I would sign her up for a dance camp this summer. She is all girl. She loves pink and she loves to dress up. It looks like you might see my Claire-bear dancing in the Nutcracker one day. When I watched this little princess dance last night the world seemed perfect and all the day's worries melted away. I am one of those sappy moms (thanks to my mama)so I teared up. I cannot believe she is 5. I cannot believe how beautiful she is. I cannot believe she is mine. Thank you Lord for such an amazing miracle and for allowing me to experience a love I never knew existed. I love you Claire!

No comments:

Post a Comment