Thursday, August 20, 2009

Claire

My little Claire-bear is not little anymore. This summer I have started teaching her to read. It melted my heart when she read her first word all by herself a couple of weeks ago. I remember crying my eyes out because we were not sure if we would ever be able to have children and here I am with two amazing blessings and I am teaching one to read and another one to stay in her bed. Claire has grown up on me so fast and she soaks up information so quick. She can write all the letters of the alphabet and she does a really good job of staying in the lines. Her coloring skills have gotten so much better. She loves books! She is such a big helper with Maggie. We are learning scripture and at Bible time she prays for most of you guys out there. She amazes me everyday! I love you baby girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment