Sunday, May 17, 2009

Mommy and Claire-bear date



My sweet Claire is growing up before my eyes. This past year has been quite interesting in our lives. I feel that is has passed by so quickly yet extremely slow at the same time. I now have a ten month old and a four (in a couple of weeks) year old. Rodney and I have been blessed by these two miracles that God has given us to raise. I decided a couple of weeks ago that Claire and I were going to have mommy-daughter day. Maggie spent the day with Mimi and Claire and I headed off on our adventure. The first stop was the zoo. We rode the train, got ice cream, and saw a lot of neat animals. After that we grabbed some lunch and went shopping for a bit. What a beautiful day it was.

Claire, there were many long days and nights of tears and prayers poured out for you. Each month I would pray for a baby. In his perfect timing He did. He gave me you. What a beautiful time we have had together. From carrying you around for nine months(which was a wonderful pain free time) to bringing you into this world and now watching you turn four, I am speechless. You melt my heart and I praise the Lord that He gave you to us. I love you Claire-bear!

No comments:

Post a Comment