Monday, April 6, 2009

The first tooth..





Well, its official- the first tooth finally came through on April 3. Maggie actually slept from 7pm to 7am solid. I was the happiest mama ever!! Claire did not have this much trouble with her teeth. I could always tell when she was about to get one because of her diapers (i will spare the details..). She might have been a little fussy but honestly I think she was too busy with other things to be upset about her teeth. Maggie is a bit different. She must sit around all day and think about her teeth.... how much they hurt and see how miserable she can make all of us because she is in pain. I do have to give a shout out to mickey mouse clubhouse that has gotten us through some incredibly whiney moments (for both me and Maggie). I will also have to say Praise the Lord for the makers of motrin and tylenol!! So yah for the first tooth!! I do remember the words coming out of my mouth... when she starts getting teeth then there goes the nursing for sure.. yeah right!

2 comments:

  1. Don't worry, B didn't bite me until he had 4 teeth. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Us too. So far, so good with the teeth. But I'll keep you posted!

    ReplyDelete